Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's Prescription Diet™
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionist & veterinarians developed Hill's® Prescription Diet® u/d® Canine clinical nutrition to ensure your dog has the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health, while discouraging the formation of crystals, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones.
How It Helps
- Reduces the risk of non-struvite stone formation
- Supports vital kidney function
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works
- Controlled levels of high quality, highly digestible protein
- Low sodium & calcium
- Promotes desirable urine pH
- Enriched with taurine, L-carnitine & antioxidants
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Incontinence or "accidents"
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or loss of interest in usual activities
- Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- Licking around the urinary opening
Hill's Prescription Diet™ u/d™ Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food & wet food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/3 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 2/3 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/3 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® u/d® Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1322 kcal/kg (489 kcal/370g can)
|Vitamin E||643 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.38|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Egg Product, Corn Starch, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Pork Liver, Sucrose, Rice, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Soy Fiber, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Lysine, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta-Carotene, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.